iOS Mobile Learn 4.1 was released to the App Store on May 8th, 2014. One feature we are really excited about is the integration of Google Drive for uploading files! Where ever you can upload files in the app you'll now see a "Cloud" option where the "Dropbox" icon used to be. This will allow you to connect both Dropbox and Google Drive to the app and use either to upload files. Here are some of other important updates in 4.1:
• Rich Text Layout Improvements: In some cases, the ﬁnal line of content may have been obscured by adjacent content. This update resolves several issues contributing to cropped text.
• Improved Dynamic Type Support and Text Contrast: Mobile Learn now responds to dynamic type settings in the course map, content titles and subtitles, body content, even button text.
• Performance and Stability: This update addresses multiple client-reported crashes occurring within Mobile Learn
• Adds support for wrapping long course map item text to a second line.
• Increased contrast by darkening the text color.
• Resolves an issue preventing a selected course from retaining its highlight color after editing that course's color.