- Login to your Blackboard Web Learn site
- Go to “Notification Dashboard”
- Select “Edit Notification Settings”
- Under “Edit Individual Course Settings” select your course you wish to edit settings for
- In the middle column you will see Mobile, uncheck anything you don’t want a notification for
But under “Mobile” all the boxes are greyed out. What do I do?This means that your system administrator has set the Mobile Notifications to a default position of always on or always off. Please contact your helpdesk and ask them to switch the setting to “default on” or “default off.” This will allow you to change the setting. Alternatively, you can contact our Support Team and we’ll work with your system admin to resolve the issue.
If you need anymore help with this issue or anything is unclear, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team. We’re happy to help!